E-bültenimize üye olmak için lütfen aşağıdaki formu doldurun.
We would like to inform you on Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 (“PDPL”) which has been introduced with the purpose of indicating obligations of real and legal persons who have been processing personal data and protecting fundemental rights and freedoms of persons especially right of privacy on processing personal data.
Within the scope of the PDPL the term “personal data” means all the information relating to an identified or identifiable real person and the term “process” means any operation performed upon personal data such as collection, recording, storage, retention, alteration, re-organization, disclosure, transferring, taking over, making retrievable, classification or preventing the use thereof, fully or partially through automatic means or provided that the process is a part of any data registry system, through non-automatic means.1. The purpose of clarification and our firm’s position as a data controller
We, Egemenoglu Law Firm, would like to bring following explanations to the attention of our e-newsletter members for performing our obligation stipulated under 10th article of the PDPL regarding your personal data. Our firm’s right to update this clarification text within the scope of amendments to be made on prevailing legislation is reserved.2. Process purpose and transferring of customer’s personal data
Your personal data are used for following purposes;
- Recording address and other necessary information for contact,
- Inform you on current developments of Turkey and other foreign states’ laws and legislations, new legislations, legal advises and current developments on our law firm,
- Issuing materially or electronically (internet/mobile etc.) all record and documents which will be the basis of process,
- Inform public officials upon request or as per the regulations on the issues relating public security,
- Performing our legal obligations and exercising our rights arising out of the legislation,
- Precluding fraud and other illegal activities
Your personal data shall not be transferred to third parties without your approval in principle. However, we are entitled to transfer your personal data for performing our legal obligations and request of courts and other public institutions.
All technical and legal precautions are taken during data transferring to third parties for preventing violation of rights.
Your personal data may be transferred to institutions and organizations which we collaborate with for conducting our activities, domestic/abroad organizations which provide us a cloud service for data storage, domestic/abroad institutions which we utilize for sending messages to you and our related business partners.3. Procedures and reason of collecting personal data
We are processing your personal data through www.egemenoglu.av.tr website as per to your assent and legislation. Personal data which have been collected based on the legal reasons stated above may be proceed and transferred with purposes stipulated under 5th and 6th provision of the PDPL and this clarification and assent text.4. Your rights as a personal data owner:
According to the 11th article of the PDPL, you are entitled to
- Get informed on whether or not her/his personal data is being processed;
- Request information as to process if her/his data has been processed;
- Get informed on the purpose of processing of the personal data and that whether the data issued in accordance with their purpose;
- Get informed on the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred;
- Request rectification in case personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately;
- Request deletion, rectification, anonymization or destruction of personal data in case all reasons which require to process has been removed despite personal data had been proceed pursuant to the PDPL and other related regulations.
- Request notification of the operations made as per indents (e) and (f) to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred
- Object to the occurrence of any result that is to her/his detriment by means of analysis of personal data exclusively through automated systems;
- Ask for compensation in case the person incurs damages due to unlawful processing of personal data.
Request regarding using of these rights shall be transmitted to our law firm mail address which is firstname.lastname@example.org. We will evaluate and finalize these requests within 30 days. Our right to charge a fee for these requests upon, if any, tariff indicated by The Board of Protection Personal Data is reserved.
You can contact us at any time for your all kind of question or opinions through our mail address email@example.com.